The LUVE self-cleaning water bottle has been tested to the highest standards, it uses the latest UV-C technology to eliminate bacteria and viruses from your water and the inner walls of your bottle.
The non-toxic mercury free UV-C LED releases a UV ray between 266 & 280 nanometres which purifies the water and cleans the inner surface of the bottle. This works by breaking down odour-causing bacteria & viruses at a DNA level.
After the 90 second sterilisation cycle the LED has eradicated 99.99% of all viruses and bacteria, including the likes of E-coli and Salmonella.
The UV-C light is absorbed deep into the bacteria’s DNA, breaking the chemical bonds and effectively killing the bacteria in seconds.
UV-C technology has been used in medical facilities to sanitise rooms and equipment for decades and is used in 1000’s of water treatment plants all over the world. Now this technology is available in the palm of your hand, anywhere, anytime!
The bottle isn't smart, you are!